Dr. Lexy Wistenberg Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lexy Wistenberg?

Best Doctor I have ever seen!

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

Dr. Wistenberg is a wonderful, thorough and experienced doctor. She has a patient relationship that is outstanding and unlike any doctor I have ever seen. She truly is an awesome person and physician. Her medical approach is honest and she takes her time in explaining whatever you need to know and in answering any questions. She is open-minded and listens to the patient. She takes a step by step approach and is very reassuring.

Engaging physician

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Posted on January 4th, 2016

She was great. Took plenty of time to listen to all my concerns. Her check-up was thorough. One of the phlebotomist a wasn't particularly friendly but ger technique was perfectly fine.

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Dr. Wistenberg has been my GP for over 15 years and I honestly think if she moved, I'd follow her! She is amazingly thorough, very dedicated, and smart! She looks at a patients whole life, listens to your needs, and tailors your care to what is best for YOU. She is the kind of doctor that other medical professionals are impressed when you mention her name. She is also my husbands doctor and we both love her and are grateful for her dedication.

Outstanding

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I recently accompanied my Mom for Her follow up with Dr. Lexy. I am a medical professional myself, but promised that I wouldn't ask too many questions as a lot of Doctors "hate" when family members in the industry try to throw their weight around. I simply wanted to meet her as she has taken excellent care of my mom, and thank her for her professionialism. She is 'old school' and very aggressive, and wasted no time in admitting my mom to the hospital for her condition. She's not a buck passer, She gets the job done and well. Thanks Dr. W!

Posted on October 26th, 2017