A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ley Taylor-Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ley Taylor-Jones, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor-Jones graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Taylor-Jones has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ley L Taylor-Jones DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ley L. Taylor-Jones practice?
- Dr. Ley Taylor-Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ley Taylor-Jones practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.