Dr. Leyda Bowes MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Miami, FL

March 18th, 2017
Amazing providers, courteous staff, beautiful office!
I would recommend Bowes Dermatology to everybody! The medical attention, the kind and courteous staff, the beautiful office, everything is amazing!

January 16th, 2017
Dr.Susy un Amor
Fui hace una semana y media, y vi al doctor Susy, y ella era muy profesional, dulce y cariñosa. Su ayudante Anita me hizo sentir cómodo y era muy conocedor con mi condición de piel. Estoy deseando volver a un personal tan dulce. Recomendar esta oficina!

July 28th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Bowes for my yearly skin exam, but I recently worked up the courage to start some cosmetic procedures. Dr. Bowes explained what injectables I would need to give me that refreshed look, and I went with her suggestions, she did the injectables and I am so happy I did go with what she recommended, I totally love it. I am truly happy with my results. Thank you Dr. Bowes

July 27th, 2016
I went to Dr Bowes office to have a procedure done to improve my fine lines and wrinkles. Dr Bowes has such a good hand; she was amazing while she was doing my Botox. She made me feel so comfortable and l was very pleased with my results. I recommend everyone to Dr Bowes' office because they are truly the best.

July 27th, 2016
The Best Dermatologist
Dr. Bowes and her staff are the best! Dr. Bowes is a warm and personable, informative and a true professional who really cares about her patients.

August 7th, 2015
Dr. Bowes and her staff are very pleasant and professional. They are friendly and a pleasure to do business with them. Sandra, the nurse practioner that took care of me, was very apeasing

May 31st, 2015
Kindness, courtesy and professionalism.

May 13th, 2014
Happy Patient!
I came to Bowes Dermatology for Coolscultping treatment a couple of weeks ago. The office is beautiful and everyone in the office was very polite and courteous. I was able to get an appointment right way and was seen by Carla, who is one of their top Coolsculpting Specialists. She was extremely knowledgeable about Coolsculpting and made me feel at ease with my decision to go ahead with treatment. The treatment itself was not painful and they made me quite comfortable during my procedure. Carla has called to follow up with me and has been great about answering all of my questions/concerns. It's so nice to see that you can still receive A+ service when it's so hard to find nowadays. I had a great experience here!

March 16th, 2014
Satisfied patient
I had an unusual skin problem and the doctor knew what it was right away. After it was confirmed by biopsy I was treated and it resolved. Excellent physician

March 9th, 2014
House Wife
While Dr. Bowes is an Excellent Doctor I was/am very DISAPPOINTED with my result with CoolSculpting!!!!!! I’m a slender woman, 50 years old (5ft 4inches) in fair to good shape (always pride on my waste) but wanted to tone the little extra that gravity seems to donate with the years… HA!!! After three (3) sessions I was left with bumpy/uneven hips and waste line. The way the system works is that it melts the fat that the machine/Nozzle suction vacuums up leaving the surrounding areas where the nozzle was not attached untreated… you go back for second (2) even third (3) session as I did (where they make the money) to try to even up the areas but result are still uneven fat distribution!!!!!!! DO NOT spend the money and your precious Time!!!

August 14th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. E Bowes for some years. I have to say I'm happy with the doctor and staff. It is very easy to make appointment and the staff is very nice. I have to be honest I had to wait 20 minutes, but least be honest, who does not wait when you go to a doctor, I personally have waited 3 hrs. to see a pulmonologist and I also one time waited 4 hours to see the stomach specialist, and I' not exaggerating. In my opinion if is about anything to do with medical problems and you have a good doctor it is worth waiting.

July 31st, 2013
Finally!!
I had suffered from a scalp condition for a long time and no one had been able to help me. I went to Bowes Dermatology and was prescribed a lotion and a shampoo, and within a few days the condition was gone. I had been to many other offices and I spent so much money in medicines that did not help. I finally found a place where they really could help me.