Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leyda Delgado
Dr. Leyda Delgado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Delgado is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT and Milton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leyda Delgado has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Leyda Delgado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.
Dr. Robert Noonan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Quincy, MA 0 mi37
Dr. Phyllis Fine
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Quincy, MA 0 mi23
Dr. Robert Salzman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Quincy, MA 0 mi39