Dr. Leyda Delgado MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2016
I have only had Dr DelGado as my primary physician for a couple of years after my primary care doctor of over 30 years retired. He recommended Dr DelGado to me. In 2014, my sister and I believe Dr DelGado saved my life. After a rear-end collision, my back pain started that night and by the next afternoon I couldn't walk without screaming in pain. Two hospital ERs sent me home, claiming that I had only severe muscle and ligament tears. I was taken by ambulance to Dr Delgado's office and rolled in on a gurney. Dr Delgado was the only one actually take the time to figure out what was really wrong. With a raging temperature and blood pressure down to about 70/40, Dr DelGado had me admitted to a hospital. When they determined that it was beyond their expertise, they transferred me to a major BOSTON medical center where I underwent a spinal laminectomy for a MRSA infection. Thank you Dr DelGado.

June 1st, 2015
If you're a normal person and may be 5-7 minutes late do to things you cannot control such as traffic, Dr. DelGado isn't the doctor for you. My follow up appointment was on a rainy Monday morning and I live about two minutes away from the office but traffic was unusually heavy. I got there about 5 minutes late and when the nurse took me in for my vitals and everything else Dr. Delgado storms in the room telling me I'm too late and she can't take me and that I'll have to reschedule. As I tried to explain to her that I was starting a full time job and didn't know when I was available in the near future she completely backed lashed at me before I could finish my thought. She was rude, just because she is a doctor doesn't mean she can treat people like they are below her. I immediately called when I left the office to tell them I wasn't returning because I want a doctor that doesn't yell at me.

January 31st, 2013
Nasty, doesn't listen, stay away
Saw her when she was at QMC and part of the practice group on the 2d floor. She was SOOOO nasty - refused to read my medical records ftom the other docs i saw in the practice, treated me as if i was a malingerer and left the room in a huff and slammed the door. Other patients there had same experiences. I now see a doc she used to work with in that clinic and even he doesnt like her or how she treated their patients. That's a powerful statement: when your peers think you treat patients harshly! Stay far, far, far away.

July 14th, 2017