A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leyla Azmoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leyla Azmoun is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azmoun
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azmoun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leyla Azmoun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azmoun graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Azmoun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Community Med Ctr Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leyla Mohassessy Azmoun MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Leyla M. Azmoun practice?
- Dr. Leyla Azmoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Leyla Azmoun practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Radiologists.