A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leyla Azmoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leyla Azmoun is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leyla Azmoun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azmoun graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Azmoun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Community Med Ctr Fresno
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leyla Mohassessy Azmoun MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Leyla M. Azmoun practice?
- Dr. Leyla Azmoun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leyla Azmoun practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Clovis Radiologists.