A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leyla Gahrahmat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leyla Gahrahmat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahrahmat graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Gahrahmat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Biggs-Gridley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leyla Gahrahmat MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leyla Gahrahmat practice?
- Dr. Leyla Gahrahmat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leyla Gahrahmat practices Family Medicine near Gridley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yuba City, CA.
See Gridley Primary Care Doctors.