A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leyla Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leyla Solis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leyla Solis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Solis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leyla Maria Solis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leyla M. Solis practice?
- Dr. Leyla Solis has 7 office locations.
Dr. Leyla Solis practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskego, WI and Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.