A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lezlie Painovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lezlie Painovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Painovich graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Painovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Stoughton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lezlie Jolene Painovich DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lezlie J. Painovich practice?
- Dr. Lezlie Painovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lezlie Painovich practices Family Medicine near Evansville, WI.
See Evansville Family Physicians.