A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li-Hong Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li-Hong Lu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Lu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Li-Hong Lu practice?
Dr. Li-Hong Lu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Reading, PA.
See Reading Physiatrists.