Dr. Li-Li Chia MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 14th, 2011
I first visited Dr. Li-li when I was having a periodic problem with my vision. I had visited several other doctors who could not diagnose my problem based on the symptoms I described. Some even treated me like I was making it up. When I explained what I was experiencing to Dr. Li-li, she instantly knew what it was and had printed information readily available to give me about what I was experiencing. I knew I had found an eye doctor that was knowledgeable and well-trained. I have been a patient at this eye care facility for about 5 years. It is the one annual doctor visit I enjoy going to. Both Dr. David Chia and Dr. Li-li Chia are knowledgeable and trained ophthalmologists, and make you feel comfortable and at ease in their care. They have the latest technology available in their medical office and utilize it.I highly recommend this ophthalmology practice.note: As with any physician, the later in the day you schedule your appointment, the longer you are likely to wait. I try to schedule the first or 2nd appointment of the day and rarely wait more than 10 minutes.