A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li-Min Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li-Min Yang, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li-Min Yang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Yang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li-Min Yang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Li-Min Yang practice?
- Dr. Li-Min Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Li-Min Yang practices Pediatrics near Oakland Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Oakland Gardens Pediatricians.