A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Chen, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Chen has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Chen DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Li Chen practice?
- Dr. Li Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Li Chen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Muncie, IN.
See Muncie Orthopedic Surgeons.