A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Chen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Washington Univ Med Sch, St Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Ern Chen MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Li E. Chen practice?
- Dr. Li Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Li Chen practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Pediatric Surgeons.