A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Fan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Fan, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Infertility
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Nanjing Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Fan FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Li Fan practice?
- Dr. Li Fan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Li Fan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lemont, IL.
See Lombard Obstetricians & Gynecologists.