inactive

Li Fan Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

January 19th, 2016
She was friendly and extremely good at her job. One of my favorite from the group.

September 3rd, 2014
Dr. Fan truly has truly been the most incredible OBGYN I have ever seen. Upon the first visit, she entered the room with nothing but positive energy. She was completely understanding and empathetic of my past medical history and conditions, and never one did I feel any sense of judgment. Dr. Fan performed a thorough exam and evaluated not just my gynecological health, but my overall health and well-being. She was genuine, caring, and such a inspiring doctor. The medical profession needs more health care providers like Dr. Li Fan!

August 27th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr. Fan is an excellent doctor, willing to explain, teach,spend time with her patients, and is an expert in her field.

November 28th, 2011
Dr.Fan is a very caring Dr. I can't speak anything negative about her. Would suggest her to all my friends!