A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zhaoli Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Lane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zhaoli Lane MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Zhaoli Lane practice?
- Dr. Zhaoli Lane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zhaoli Lane practices Pathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Detroit Pathologists.