A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Liang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Liang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Liang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Liang MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Li Liang practice?
- Dr. Li Liang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Li Liang practices Allergy & Immunology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Nashua, NH.
See Chelmsford Allergists.