A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Liang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Liang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Liang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Li Liang practice?
Dr. Li Liang practices Allergy & Immunology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Nashua, NH.
See Chelmsford Allergists.