A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Liang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Liang, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Harbin Medical University.
Dr. Liang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Liang MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Li Liang practice?
- Dr. Li Liang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Li Liang practices Allergy & Immunology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Andover, MA and Nashua, NH.
See Chelmsford Allergists.