Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Li Liu
Dr. Li Liu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey Park, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Garfield Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical Center-East Campus. Dr. Liu has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Li Liu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Li Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey Park, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Nick Lee
Monterey Park, CA 0.01 mi18
Dr. Rosalie Espinosa
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Monterey Park, CA 0.01 mi36