A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Maceda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Maceda, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maceda graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Maceda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Zeng Maceda MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Li Z. Maceda practice?
- Dr. Li Maceda has 1 office location.
Dr. Li Maceda practices Anesthesiology near New Castle, DE.
See New Castle Anesthesiologists.