A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Teng is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Teng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 55 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Teng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Ray Teng MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Li R. Teng practice?
- Dr. Li Teng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Li Teng practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Carrollton Internists.