Dr. Li Teng Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Li Teng?

May 7th, 2015

My favorite doctor

Dr. Li Ray Teng has been my doctor for a decade. He has a warm personality, and is very caring. He has cared for me carefully and well.

May 13th, 2012

After seeing Dr Teng for several months as my PCP I was seriously disappointed when the Doctor sent me to the ER which resulted in him dismissing myself as a patient. The reason I was given was accepting prescriptions from the ER doctors I was embarrassed aeven though I followed his directions. I will not be referring him

September 27th, 2011

Refreshing to have a Dr. that cares

Dr. Ray Teng came in to see me after thevery nice nurse had checked my vitals.He took a lot of time (maybe 15-20 mins)visiting me and finding out about myconcerns and minor ailments. He gave me a lot of good advice on how excercise can combat/prevent many of my health issues. Not just pushing meds but giving solid evidence based advice and places to goresearch further on the net.

June 20th, 2011

not so great

Im sure he is smart but seems distracted and disconnected. His nurse is rude and don't dare dissagree with the receptionist. There are better doctors.

April 30th, 2011

won't go back

I visited Dr. Teng and I was treated rudely from the beginning. His receptionist was very unfriendly. His nurse was simply going through the motions, totaly unconnected to what she was doing. Then there was the Doctor. He likes to talk and listen very little. He made a bad diagnosis. I was unconvinced that he never heard a word I said to him. I would not recommend him to anyone.

March 31st, 2011

Loving and caring

Dr Teng is a loving and caring doctor. He makes me always feel that my health is his priority. His front office person is the best he has ever had. Dr. Teng has always been there for me and I trust him with my health.

December 28th, 2010

really doesn't care

This is the rudest staff I have ever experienced. I am new to the area and found Dr. Teng's office because it was close to my house. His staff was rude and uncaring. The Doctor was not professional at all. He kept telling me how pretty I was. He didn't hear most of what I tried to tell him. Nurse was cold and only barked orders. receptionist was very unfriendly.I will never return.

November 22nd, 2010

makes bad diagnosis

prescribes meds that were harmful to my total health. He caused me to go to the hospital because of this. Never listens and his staff is the rudest.

November 10th, 2010

not going back

Not the kind of doctor I want to see. He will not listen and interupts any comment I make.

August 26th, 2009

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

We have finally found the best doctor in Texas!! Not only is he good, his bedside manner is above any we have seen.

August 20th, 2009

Dr. Teng cares about my family and me.

February 6th, 2017