A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Tsai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro.
Dr. Tsai has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Chen C Tsai MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Li C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Li Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Li Tsai practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.