A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Tso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Tso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Tso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tso graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Tso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Hospital School
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Li Tso practice?
Dr. Li Tso practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.