A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Xiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Xiao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiao graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Xiao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Ren Xiao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Li R. Xiao practice?
- Dr. Li Xiao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Li Xiao practices Family Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Fremont Family Physicians.