A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Xiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xiao
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Xiao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Xiao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiao graduated from Shanghai Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xiao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Xiao MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Li Xiao practice?
- Dr. Li Xiao has 1 office location.
Dr. Li Xiao practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.