A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Xiao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Xiao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Xiao graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Xiao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System