Dr. Li Xu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 6th, 2015
I went to Dr. Xu for a second opinion as I has seen a urologist and a GYN/OB doc who both said I need surgery. Checking in the staff was very efficient. The admitting girl was extremely concerned with my care, friendly, nice and courteous. Dr. Xu was a blessing explaining my diagnosis and treatment. She is very caring and said that surgery was not necessary at this time and told me options to help my condition from getting worse and explaining with understandable drawings regarding my condition. I would definitely recommend Dr. Xu to my friends. Checking out was fast and friendly.

June 19th, 2015
The staff has always been very kind and accommodating. Dr. Xu was nice, but I kept getting a very judgmental vibe off of what she was telling me. It made me very uncomfortable.

October 5th, 2013
I was seen by Dr. Xu for the first time this week. The staff that I dealt with we're kind, friendly and put me at ease. I was very happy with Dr. Xu she was very thorough, friendly and explained everything. She spent adequate time, answered all my questions and explained the treatment plan. I am a retired NP and I felt very comfortable with this visit and would recommend her .

October 3rd, 2012
Desk staff was extremely rude. Felt unheard. Dr. didn't seem to understand anything I said. Moved too fast for my comfort-ability, resulting in unnecessary pain and I felt like the appointment was rushed.