A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Zhang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Zhang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Zhang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Li Zhang practice?
- Dr. Li Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Li Zhang practices Anesthesiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Anesthesiologists.