A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Li Zuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Li Zuo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Li Zuo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuo graduated from Zunyi Medical College.
Dr. Zuo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Li Zuo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Li Zuo practice?
- Dr. Li Zuo has 1 office location.
Dr. Li Zuo practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lorain, OH.
See Lorain Allergists and Lorain Pediatricians.