A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lia Bartella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartella graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Bartella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lia Bartella MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lia Bartella practice?
- Dr. Lia Bartella has 1 office location.
Dr. Lia Bartella practices Diagnostic Radiology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Radiologists.