A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lia Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lia Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lia Perez, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Perez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lia E Perez MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lia E. Perez practice?
- Dr. Lia Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lia Perez practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.