A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lia Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lia Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Perez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lia Perez, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Perez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lia E Perez MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lia E. Perez practice?
- Dr. Lia Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Lia Perez practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.