Dr. Lia Shorter MD Patient Reviews

January 28th, 2016
Excellent beside manor, approachable.....only negative was the wait time, but she spent plenty of time answering questions....probably why she was late.

February 21st, 2011
She has been with me through 2 high risk pregnancies and I would not go to another physician. I am very pleased and satisfied with her work ethic, commitment and dedication to medicine and her practice. Keep up the good job for Dr. Shorter and her entire practice.

September 8th, 2009
My sister and I absolutely love her. We followed her from her old practice! We are even cool with driving an additional 15 miles just to see her. She is compassionate, well spoken, pretty and smart. She listens to our problems and makes me feel at ease.

April 28th, 2009
She's The BEST!!
I have been with Dr. Shorter since she was a doctor at a different practice. She has been with me through a high risk pregnancy and now gyn issues. Her skills are excellent. She is kind and reassuring. She takes more than the average time to explain things to me on a level that I can understand. Most of my friends see her and I have never heard a complaint. I followed her to her own practice and will continue to see her with my next pregnancy!! She is the BEST in town. Period!!!!

April 26th, 2009
I have never had a more painful pap in my life. Didn't even take time to talk with me before or after my pap. After my exam was over, I just sat there in the room....no one told me if I was free to go or if she was going to come back and visit with me. Dissapointing visit especially being new to the area.