A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lia Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lia Thomas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Thomas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lia Andrea Thomas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lia A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Lia Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Lia Thomas practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.