A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liam Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liam Hurley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liam Hurley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hurley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liam J Hurley MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Liam J. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Liam Hurley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Liam Hurley practices Urology near North Andover, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Derry, NH and Methuen, MA.
See North Andover Urologists.