Dr. William Purtill MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

November 8th, 2016
Varicose Veins
I recently had a vein procedure with Dr. Purtill in his office and his professionalism and the office staff put me at ease although I was slightly nervous beforehand. He continually asked me how I was feeling and went over everything step by step thru recovery. Even after I went home they called me to see how I am. My brother was a patient with Dr. Purtill and recommended him to me when I asked him if he had a vascular doctor. He told me how impressed he was with him and I am glad I followed his advice and became a new patient. I recommend Dr. Purtill to anyone who needs a top Vascular physician.

April 7th, 2016
My husband (Walter) is a patient of the doctor. Am very impressed with Dr. Purtill's direct and clear answers to our questions.

November 17th, 2015
Wow, what a doctor
Dr. Purtill is a highly skilled and professional physician. He is very knowledgeable, patient (no pun intended) understanding and has a nice bedside manner. His staff is also to be highly commended for their handing of patients and matters. I would highly recommend him.

August 2nd, 2015
Dr. Purtill, has treated my husband for more than 10 years. Dr. Purtill saved my husbands life, after improper treatment from another dr. Dr. Purtill worked feverishly on my husband, and always was compassionate and timely. We were always informed by the staff, if dr. Purtill would be ate due to an emergency at the hospital. hopefully, people understand, doctors obligations doe not begin and end in the office. Treatments in medicine would be a much bette, if there was a DR. PUTILL, in every branch of medicine.

July 23rd, 2015
July 06, 2015
Going to see Dr.Purtill was a pleasure. Even though it was a long wait it was worth the time waiting. He was very caring and understanding doctor. Thanks to him my surgery was a success and I am very happy with the results. What I look foward to is his staff, all the girls are so helpful, nice and present themselves well. Dr.Purtill seems to be very concerned when it comes to patients. I would most deffinitely recommend him to anyone who has varicose veins or any other issues with veins.

June 18th, 2015
Mark's favorite doctor
Dr. Purtill has been my vascular surgeon for 10 years. He has always conducted my many medical issues, with compassion, care, and accuracy. Thanks to Dr. Purtill I am still here to continue living my life, without his feverish work I would no longer be here.

June 16th, 2015
Very caring doctor
Dr. Purtill gives you devoted attention and time. He answered all my questions and concerns. His office staff was very helpful in my needs and getting me an appointment. There is a long wait to see him but it was worth it. The office staff was grateful for our patience in waiting. I would most definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

September 11th, 2014
WE ONLY HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT DR. PURTIILLI
HE IS A VERY CARING WITH EXCELLENT BED SIDE MANNER, MY HUSBAND WAS GIVEN GREAT CARE BY HIM FOR A VERY SERIOUS DIAGNOSIS/