Dr. Lian Jen DO Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Port Charlotte, FL

November 15th, 2015
Doctor Jen has always been upfront and forthright and I truly appreciate that. I have been with him for many year.

June 11th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever had and I have seen many.
When any Doctor finishes with their Doctorate and takes the oath there should be Dr. Jensen photo. Dr Jen is the epitome of what others should strive to be like. He has been my Dr for many years and I have never seen him without a smile on his face. I am a complicated patient, so even when he's busy,he still listens and I never feel rushed. He's simply the best.

March 21st, 2011
DR. JEN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A VERY CARING DOCTOR. HE ALWAYS CHECKS ME OUT THOUROGHLY AND SEES TO MY NEEDS. I'VE NEVER WAITED OVER TEN MINUTES IN HIS OFFICE.

January 8th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor!!
I worked with Dr. Jen in 1999 and was also a patient of his. He is very caring and listens to your problems. If I still lived in Florida I'd still be his patient.

November 18th, 2010
Far above average!
Dr Jenn has been an exceptional physician with my arthritic and pain conditions. He offers suggestions to assist my conditions.However, when he has patients waiting he appears to be in a hurry and should not overbook.

August 10th, 2009
I would look for another Doctor..if you want to be treated poorly and have office people write your prescriptions then go see Dr. Jenn...
The whole office is a mess. I received the wrong prescription from Dr. Jenn. I don't believe he wrote it since it was handed to me by the girl at the front desk. Everything was wrong on it..the medicine's name and dose.The only thing that was right was my name. It could of been a disaster if I did not have a great pharmacist. I called the office and asked to speak to someone about the prescription. The lady who claimed she was the office manager was rude and yelled at me. She then told me to come back into the office and show her the prescription. So I drove back to Dr. Jenn's office. She then pulled out a prescription pad and proceeded to write my prescription for me. I figured she would take it to Dr. Jenn and he would look it over and make sure it is right and sign it. She signed Dr. Jenn's name to it! I was shocked..I tried to ask her if she would let Dr. Jenn look it over. she said "no I will not show it to him and I have authorization to do this"! I told her you don't have autorization to sign prescription and she said "yes I do". So I again asked her to speak to Dr. Jenn and she again said "no" and that I needed to leave that Dr. Jenn was busy. I took the prescription to the pharmacist and again he told me it was wrong.So again I called and spoke with poor excuse of an office manager and she again yelled at me. She then told me I am no longer a patient of Dr. Jenn's. I was shocked and told her that she could not break a relationship between a Doctor and a patient. She then told me she could because she is the office manager and she can do what ever she wants. This place is a mess and unprofessional. If you want to be treated by a office staff instead of a doctor then go to Dr. Jenn. If you want to be treated rudely then go to Dr. Jenn. If you like driving back and forth to a pharmacy then go to Dr. Jenn. I have never been treated like this before from and establishment. Good luck in your search but keep searching do not waste your time and patients here.

Health Guides