Learn more about Dr. Lian Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lian Shaw, Invasive Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lian Shaw, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lian R Shaw MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lian R. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Lian Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Lian Shaw practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Cardiologists.