A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lian Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lian Shaw, Invasive Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaw
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lian Shaw, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lian R Shaw MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lian R. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Lian Shaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Lian Shaw practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Cardiologists.