Learn more about Dr. Lian Shaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lian Shaw, Invasive Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lian Shaw, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Male Circumcision
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaw graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lian Richard Shaw MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lian R. Shaw practice?
- Dr. Lian Shaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lian Shaw practices Cardiovascular Disease near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Newberg Cardiologists.