Jan 21st, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Urfer for 6 years, I'd say she saved my life!

Give yourself a present and get an appointment with this doctor. show details Give yourself a present and get an appointment with this doctor.
Apr 12th, 2012

At 73 years of age, I have seen my share of psychologists and psychiatrists. Dr. Urfer is without question the most intelligent I have encountered and after close to 4 years under her care my estimation of her has only increased. Compassion and relating to her patients is at an extraordinary level. Vero Beach, where I have lived for 37 years, has never seen the likes of Dr. Urfer. I think it eminently fair to say the quality of therapists in the community (speaking in general terms) is poor.Infairness to the above questions, Dr. Urfer has established her reputation very quickly by word of mouth and it is, at times, challenging to obtain an appointment. All you should do is be patient (pun intended) and the doctor's accomplished secretary/office manager will help you secure the earliest time slot available. My feeling is if you can get in the same day or the next few, the doctor is not in demand. Not an aspect I'd feel comfortable with.

a great doctor.... show details a great doctor....
Jun 13th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Urfer for several years now... She has been a great medicator for this bipolar patient! Through many different times, she has been an honest friend. Very good about working with my psychologist, Molly Snell, when in therapy. Serious and a good listener, Dr. Urfer has been a great help to me!