A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liana Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liana Volpe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Volpe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liana V Volpe MD is a female General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Liana V. Volpe practice?
- Dr. Liana Volpe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liana Volpe practices General Practice near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley General Practitioners.