A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liana Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liana Volpe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpe
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Volpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Volpe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liana V Volpe MD is a female General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Liana V. Volpe practice?
- Dr. Liana Volpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Liana Volpe practices General Practice near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley General Practitioners.