A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liana Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liana Volpe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from University Di Napoli.
Dr. Volpe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Volpe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liana V. Volpe practice?
Dr. Liana Volpe practices General Practice near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley General Practitioners.