inactive

Liane B Kibel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 21st, 2015
Excellent bedside manner; sweet and sympathetic
I really like Dr. Kibel. She's very kind and patient and appears to be thorough as well. I've gone to see her twice about different issues and she's always very good about listening to what I have to say as well as sympathetic.

April 7th, 2015
Pleased Patient
I have been using Dr. Kibel for a few years now and I am always pleased with the level of service I receive. I am frequently in and out of the office in 30 minutes or less. She is very personable, compassionate, knowledgable and efficient. What more could you ask for?

May 7th, 2013
A Doctor who TRULY cares
Dr. Kibel is very kind, professional and caring. She makes you feel at ease and safe under her care. I'm not one that likes seeing the Dr and use to avoid it at all cost. Now I find that not only do I come when ill, I also follow through with preventative care(physicals etc). Any one who is lucky enough to see Dr. Kibel once will know instantly that they have found the perfect physician for life. She is awesome!!! and She truly cares.

January 8th, 2010
Genuinely Cares
She is very concerned with diagnosing the problem while having you feel at ease.