A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liang-Hsien Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liang-Hsien Hahn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liang-Hsien Hahn, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Hahn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liang-Hsien E Hahn MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liang-Hsien E. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Liang-Hsien Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Liang-Hsien Hahn practices Internal Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists.