A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liang Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liang Hsu is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liang Rong Hsu MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Liang R. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Liang Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liang Hsu practices Urology near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Urologists.