A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liang Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liang Hsu is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Hsu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liang Rong Hsu MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Liang R. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Liang Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liang Hsu practices Urology near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Urologists.