A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liang Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liang Liang, Internal Medicine, Acupuncture is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liang Liang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Knee Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Liang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liang Liang practice?
Dr. Liang Liang practices Internal Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Internists.