Learn more about Dr. Lianke Mu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lianke Mu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lianke Mu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mu graduated from Fourth Military Medical University, Xian.
Dr. Mu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lianke Mu MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lianke Mu practice?
- Dr. Lianke Mu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lianke Mu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Endocrinologists.