Learn more about Dr. Lianke Mu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lianke Mu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mu
Type 1 Diabetes Patient Education Learn all about type 1 diabetes by first reading Vitals' patient education guide. Know what to expect and how to prepare for your diabetes doctor visit before you go.Before Visiting Dr. Mu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lianke Mu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Mu graduated from Fourth Military Medical University, Xian.
Dr. Mu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lianke Mu MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lianke Mu practice?
- Dr. Lianke Mu has 1 office location.
Dr. Lianke Mu practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Endocrinologists.