A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lianxi Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lianxi Liao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Liao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lianxi Liao, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Medical College Of Qingdao University.
Dr. Liao has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lianxi Frank Liao MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lianxi F. Liao practice?
- Dr. Lianxi Liao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lianxi Liao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.