A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liany Diven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liany Diven is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Diven graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Diven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liany Diven MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Liany Diven practice?
- Dr. Liany Diven has 1 office location.
Dr. Liany Diven practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.