A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liany Diven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liany Diven is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Diven graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Diven has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liany Chavez Diven MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Liany C. Diven practice?
- Dr. Liany Diven has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liany Diven practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Saginaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.