A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liaoyang Xie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liaoyang Xie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liaoyang Xie, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xie graduated from Dalian Medical University.
Dr. Xie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liaoyang Xie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Liaoyang Xie practice?
- Dr. Liaoyang Xie has 8 office locations.
Dr. Liaoyang Xie practices Anesthesiology near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Oceanside Anesthesiologists.