Learn more about Dr. Liaqat Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liaqat Zaman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liaqat Zaman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Zaman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liaqat Zaman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Liaqat Zaman practice?
- Dr. Liaqat Zaman has 1 office location.
Dr. Liaqat Zaman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Cardiologists.