Learn more about Dr. Liaqat Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liaqat Zaman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liaqat Zaman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Zaman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liaqat Zaman MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Liaqat Zaman practice?
- Dr. Liaqat Zaman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liaqat Zaman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tawas City, MI.
See Saginaw Internists and Saginaw Cardiologists.