A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liaquat Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liaquat Malik is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Malik has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Mason District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liaquat Naseer Malik MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Liaquat N. Malik practice?
- Dr. Liaquat Malik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liaquat Malik practices Radiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, IL.
See Peoria Radiologists.