A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Liat Dagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liat Dagan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagan graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- JFK Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liat Nadav Dagan MD and PHD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Liat N. Dagan practice?
- Dr. Liat Dagan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liat Dagan practices Hematology & Oncology near Lake Worth, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Aventura, FL.
See Lake Worth Oncologists.