A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liat Shama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liat Shama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shama graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Shama has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liat Shama MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Liat Shama practice?
- Dr. Liat Shama has 5 office locations.
Dr. Liat Shama practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.